Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bonita says,"I swear I'll never trust cheap lens next time. No next time!!!"
***
I will be ugly for 2 weeks.

2 weeks.

Ugly.

2 weeks of ugliness.

Ugly bonita for 2 weeks. I cant stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all in my mind now. Oh damn.

We watched Harry Potter on Thurs ... lin & I agree that the new Dumbledore sucks. Other than that, the movie was quite okay. Some scary bits some touching bits and mostly harry-oh-so-shuai parts. Rina say there should be a Harry Potter land.

Life's pretty much the same. Small pleasant pop-ups here n there but ... Hmm. I think something big is going to happen soon. I duno what but...just have that feeling lah ya. When things hit the bottom of the bottoms, the only next logical sequence is that it will climb up again. Right?

No comments: