Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The legendary September

Still busy but not as breathtaking as before. Being out a talent agency does have some space during this period. At least I don't have a growing stack of comcards on my table, that kinda stress me out everytime I pause to take a break from my computer.

My sister is now with Dreamodels Hong Kong, great. Like me, she's definitely not one who can work with 4 walls and typical office work. We hate mixing with strangers in general, but we need the spice strangers bring to our lives. And if these strangers somehow transform to a friend...well all the better.

I'm positive that Divina will enjoy socializing better than I do.

Speaking of which I had a dream of 2 new colleagues on my team, a posh looking plump lady and her skinny fair sidekick, two mean bitches. In my dream, we were getting to know each other for the first time at a rowdy canteen, and as the sidekick takes a seat, I greeted her with a hi. The posh looking plump lady stared at me and said "Don't mind me asking, but you don't like PR don't you?" I was wondering (in my dream yes wondering) how she knew that, and I replied "Yeap, I hate PR". And from then on they became real nasty with words.

Moral of the dream : never admit that you hate PR. You would be despised.


No comments: