Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back to tutoring.

Believe me, if I have a choice...I wouldnt go back to this EVER AGAIN. -_-

ANYWAY. Today's my first day back to this work. All three students seem to be fine; parents seems to be fine too, but lin say "Just wait. Hao xi zai hou tou." Duh. Hope it doesnt turns out to be like my past assignments......ya, assignments with a "s". Cheers.

And just something to share. I cant believe that I've actually register with 12 online tuition agencies, 4 through hotline and yet only 2 get back to me. How efficient these agencies are. *Roll eyes*

Long wait but finally uploaded all these stuffs....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Dor @ Papa's birthday chalet. Papa ran away, and his poor wife had to replace him in suffering with all those cream on her face...poor young wife.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Rina. @ Millenia Walk.

src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ah-bon/IMG0150A.jpg" border="0" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">
Went Selegie afterall. Cos somebody keep reminding me of the dou hua there...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Okie fine...the empty bowl infront of her was actually mine. I ate 2 bowls = p

Image hosting by Photobucket
Our official hip hop mei and I on the way to studio...dancing on our way there. Not me, HER.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well this was like...a month ago? Some friday night with bro @ swing.

Tong Whye's having a match this weekend. Part of me wants to be there badly...part of me don't. I missed basketball matches; as much as I missed my basketball idols. Of course everybody knows (okay, like almost everybody ) there's someone I'm looking forward to see which I don't think he'll be there BUT if i'm having high expectations then I better not go. (what a long sentence...) U may not get my point anyway....never mind me.

No comments: