Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I got talent scouted again. Muahahaha.

A guy with black colour lips (-or was he eating oreo?-) tapped me from behind. Normal stuffs, introduce himself, show namecard blah blah blah ... left me his namecard anyway. Asked me to visit their company's website and call him up if I'm interested. This is their company. Wow. Nice flash.

Service here is baaaaaaaad. Very very bad. If u're intending to come here for shopping, bear with them. Just walk in, take what u want and pay... and of course, ignore all their stares and attitude faces. To experience the bad service attitude here, visit the Heeren Fleshimp store. Just as bad.

PS: Girls. HK having alot of thunderstorms lately. Quite cold and raining almost everyday. Summer like not coming so soon this year ar.....

No comments: