Thursday, February 03, 2005

Grrrrrrrrr. I've decided not to waste time on Lim Fang How anymore. If he's my boyfriend, I would have dump him long ago! How I wish I could dump my supervisor!

He refuses to give me his hp number, and insist that I call him through his 6877 line.
Fine.
He is always not at his desk when I calls.
Fine.
He hardly checks voicemails.
Fine.
He take ages to return calls.
Fine.
He does not reply my URGENT mails.
Fine.
He is forever rushing for classes when I meet him.
FINE.
He is never free when I am free.
FINE.

And! Today. I was desperate for help and waited at level 7, hoping to catch him on his way back to his office. Almost all the tutors I know have walked past. Except him. I waited an hour until finally ... my previous sem PI tutor walked by and I asked her for help instead.

Grrrrrrrr ...


Posted the story that I mentioned in the previous entry. Aiz. Wonder how is he doing now. Hmmm...Valentine's day is coming. I will be going to Taiwan! He's coming to fetch me ^_^ Ho ho ho * Evil laugh * ~



No comments: