Saturday, January 01, 2005

As usual, conclusion for year 2004...lets begin with my 2003-to-2004 wishes:

Too long entry today. 18 this yr...din really feel much grown up ar. Not yet matured...but not that innocent anymore. Still waiting for miracle....or issit i have to buy that miracle? Hmmm.........wishes for next yr are....
1) Miracle happen--------ah bon become prettier!!!!
2) Steady income
3) Recieve flowers in vdae
4) See desmond again

Did I become prettier? Not really. But I guess my 2nd and 4th wish has been fulfilled;I shouldnt be too greedy, right? Been hardworking throughout this year...worked through 2004 and really had a steady income. However, I've neglected many other things. Less hangouts with friends, watched less baskeball matches, less bball meetings with wennie, less class outings. 到底是得还是失啊。。。。。。。。。

Flipping through my diary...I cant believe that so many things actually happen this year. All I can remember was my previous semester n my itp(-short-term memory...?-)...both werent nice experience at all. I almost hated school (-Bon is a school-lover!-). Hate being around without my usual gang of friends...and I became extraordinarily quiet. But now that I'm back with d gals ~ I'm alive again! Wu ha!

ANYWAY. I was talking about my diary right. Some major things that happened:
1. Anita Mui passed away..I was damn sad!
2. Ms Zhang admitted to hospital on new year eve..I thought she was kidding when she sms me
3. Changing jobs again and again. Frm teaching tuition to selling xiao mai cao to boutique sales to returning to Shibuya...I've lots of working experience! Wu Ha!
4. 4th wish fulfilled.
5. Visiting my last ah-ma @ HK. (-Did i mentioned that I had four ah-mas?3 down and 1 left-)
6. Pathetic 5th semester.
7. Misunderstanding with friends.
8. Wonderful meeting with Jay.
9. Horrid warehouse ITP.
10. His suprise call,friendly sms-s. Which follows by...tremedous disappointment.

---The following are somesort of self-talk. U can skip this part. ---

Now at my 14th diary le. Some pplz think iz very bo liao to do all this stuffs...sitting down and writing what you did n what you feel everyday. Diary are actually very important stuffs. Its my dictionary cum "bible" cum memory database...I refer to it whenever I'm emotionally down with relationship matters. Stops me from making the same mistakes again...friendship wise and relationship wise. Stop me from re-liking anyone that hasnt treated me right. Constantly reminding me what bads or goods ppl around me has done.

New year. Brand new beginning. Being obstinate doesnt do anyone good...right? Why isit so hard to let go of something that I doesnt have possesion of? 是不是越没有拥有过,所以越不甘愿放弃?All those life examples around me...are they giving me false hope? But in the first place...nobody has encouraged to carry on ... ...

Oh shit. Dis is a long long entry sia. I shall stop here la. Merry new year pplz.



No comments: