Sunday, November 28, 2004

Zhou-Jie-Lun! Zhou-Jie-Lun! Zhou-Jie-Lun!
I cant tell u how great the concert was. It was just great. Great great great. We were sitted at Row 8 somewhere quite near to the corner of the stage. At first I thought it was a lousy seat ... but I was so wrong! I think he spent quite alot of time at our side as compared to the other sides of the stage. Wu Ha! The concert's atmosphere was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Fans screaming, everyone standing and swaying and waving light-sticks, running to the front, 22,000 people singing together ... terrific. He's really cool! His style his moves his singing his attitude. .. . .cool but friendly. Contradicting but its true! The audience love him. I love him!!!!!!!!
There's plenty to blog about his performance ... but think I should skip this part. (-cos I will be saying the same thing over and over again...like how ichiban x 100 he was-) Anyway, we went into the Stadium without buying light-sticks. You'll be thinking "So what?" right? At first I also thought so...until I looked around and saw that everyone was having light-sticks. How could we go to a concert without light-sticks???!!! Arghz....we were so dumb. Aiz. Heng there were angels around...gave me 4 light-stick without charging a cent ~ haha~ when I offered to pay, he said something like "You don't have to pay...since we all like Jay and supports his music" , which I thought was pretty lame....
Okie next. We rushed to the exit immediately after the performance, hoping to catch Jay on his way out. Fans already crowding at the exit but after waiting for quite long, the Se-Q said that he has already left from another exit. ... Some left upon hearing this...but many still stayed on. We were two of them ... waited for another 45 mins until another Se-Q told us that we were hindering their work and asked us to leave. Aiz. We left after taking a picture with the cross that Jay used to hover down to the stage.
Waiting for Jay at the exit ... the 2 guys sitting are staffs. Wonder how they can smoke and chat like nobody's business when so many people are looking at them.....
A fan and a Jay's gf taking photo with the famous cross.
White lady.
Black lady.
Our original plan was to meet Ken after the concert for Ktv, but that stupid guy last minute decide to pangseh us by not replying to calls and messages. (-U were rude, I hope to hear a VALID explanation from u soon and it better not be a lame excuse-) Went PS for movie..."Taxi" was nice. Although its not a new storyline + I duno any of its starring actors/actresses, its worth the $8.50. Kimmy was laughing like mad ... she's mad anyway. >,<~
Spent the night at town. PS was like Little Malaysia..Malays were everywhere. Walked down Orchard...suprised that it was soooo empty on a Saturday night. Cine was full of idiotic childish irritating disgusting little young bengs and lians. Turned off.

I think I better start planning and saving if I really want to go after Jay...erm, I mean, go Taiwan. Yupz.

No comments: