Sunday, November 07, 2004

What is the difference between man and woman?

When a man is in love, he will do anything to make himself happy.

When a woman is in love, she will do anything to make her lover happy. When her lover is happy, she will be happy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I've been on diet lately, and I just realized that I've become fatter! This is bad...think I'll just resume to my normal appetite next week. Ha. Btw...Popeye's Chicken is really delicious! Went all the way to airport for it (-with darling kimmy-). I love the airport smell...difficult to describe but ai, airport have the holiday smell. Hotel also have a special smell...the smell of high-class-ness. I always feel like a lady whenever I step into a hotel. Wu Ha!

Christmas decorations are ready. You can see them everywhere ... I wonder if they update their decorations every year, or issit they just keep them and reuse every Xmas? If they got keep...then how come it doesnt look dusty at all? Or issit because they put very high thats why we cant see the dust? (-What a question-) Honestly, I think that Singapore's decor are not really nice. Very plain... (-okay, some ppl are gg to say "plain is nice"-) Like no creativity at all...simply hang shiny whitish decors around, paste a big big "SEASON GREETINGS" sticker on the glass wall, spray abit fake snow and thats it. Ai. HK nicer, really! Gt seven drawfs on tutu train(-can move one sumore-), Santa Claus and his reindeer dancing on the roofs, musical castle and stuffs ... Wu Ha!

PS: My bf is coming! My bf is coming! My bf is coming! Missy is so excited!

No comments: