Monday, September 13, 2004

I haven blog for soooo many days!?!?! Lotsa stuffs to write then... >,<

Fri : Went huimin's previous house to use their facilities. Wanted to swim actually...but it was drizzling and the guard called us to get out of the pool so the five of us went Sauna! Ha...it was rather enjoyable. What can a bunch of girls do together? Gossip! We shared secrets (*shhhh*) ... talked about our past ... shared juicy gossips n stuffs ~ ha. Sauna is good manz. Really sweat out. Dengli even say i look skinnier after I walk out from the Sauna (?) ...

Went FE to get my pay, end up kana stuck there for ard 25 minz cos Shibuya was busy and short of staff. So ~ I stayed for awhile to help out (*wonder if they'll pay for my 25 mins spent there...ho*). Oh and thx for Huimin for pei-ing me stay @ Shibuya ~ ^_^

Next. Rushed down to Swensons for Ms Zhang's birthday celebration. We dug out and used all the Swensons vouchers we had! Ha ... ate alot manz. Chicken baked rice...fish baked rice...breaded chicken...fish N chips...black pepper seafood pasta...and a whole lot of ICE CREAM! (*eeee...d thought of it now make me sick*) We ordered the regular Earthquake...Ms Zhang had the birthday firehouse all on her own...omgosh...I cant believed that we actually finished up every single thing, come to think of it.....

Sat & Sun : Work. Working. Worked. Kinda bid farewell to my Bugis friends cos I wun be working @ Bugis for the time being. Hmmm. I suspect that they intend to put me @ Far East for long ya. Anyway...due to one pregnant colleague...there are alot of transfers around la. Not really happy with it but hmmm ... ... too badz.

Took quite some pics with Esther ~ again. Ha. We will miss each other...at least, I'll miss her!

Today: I have booked my bf's concert tix! THX to Huimin's er Sao!!!!! Muackz!
I got a big shock after reading the chinese papers this morn....my bf is coming @ Nov instead of Jan! Omgosh. Omgosh. OMGOSH. I started sending a universal sms to a long list of friends...asking around if anybody can lend me their mastercard to purchase the tix. And I'm real touched for the effort some friends made...they even help me ask around! Wow.

Anyway...I msg kimmy to tell her abt the "gd" news. (*I put "" cos both of us are rather broke for the mth*) She din expect me to get the tix so soon ... hmmm. By hook or by crook...we will have to vomit $300 bucks by the end of this mth la. Ya. (*Get tt..kimmy!!!?*)

Saw Shifu in d morn and realised tt i made a huge mistake! Ha...i thought he was going to USA for 10 mths...still thinking of whether need to buy him a farewell pressie. Well actually he is only going there for a week! What the....manz.

Anyway...I am happy! Happy happy happy!!! Ha ... duno what to wear to my bf's concert ya...

No comments: