Thursday, April 08, 2004

Happy birthday to my beloved brother Ah Xiong and cutest classmate Dor! May you stay healthy and cheerful always k! Smilex!

Removed the pictures from the previous entry cos they look irritating ( to me...ha ).

Feeling confused at the moment. I dont know what I want...i dont know what he wants. The more i try to figure what he is thinking, the more confused i get. I cant move on. I cant go back either. I'm like in the middle of nowhere.
I need to know where I am heading to... ...i need somebody here to guide me. Is he that "somebody"...? I dont think so....

I came across this idea that day...why issit that friends rather believe in someone that they have known less than a year than to believe a friend that they have known for many years? Whats so great about those people? I really dont understand ... totally disappointed. You didnt even tried to think that things werent like what he said....

No comments: