Friday, April 02, 2004

Ahem. I think I'm a faithful blogger . .. .. almost blog everyday sia.


"The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe" is damn nice. If u like "Harry Potter" u'll sure like it as well. Strongly recommended for people who wana read english books and cant understand chim english.

I was in love with a fakeo. Sadz. I'm referring to the Adidas shoe dat i wanted to buy. Yup.

Met darrel on the way home...and cos of him, went to see NP's soccer match @ Kismis. Suprised to see Alex there as well...anyway. Tis my first LIVE! soccer match...as in really sit down and watch from start till end that type. Hmm... ...i am a soccer idiot. Only thing i know is that all referees sucks and that when u score a goal, it means u get one point. Ha...din really understand d match. Ms zhang was very quiet during d match oso...tink she dun understand either? Ha...heng still gt brenda chat with me >,<

I'm daring myself to do sth. Ha. Lamerz. I need lotsa courage ah........n encouragements! So leave a msg @ tag-board k....

No comments: