Tuesday, February 03, 2004


Shit! I duno why i keep sneezing! Its affecting my throat le la...ay whoever that keep missing me can u stop it! Its irritating! (*bleahz*)

Was on the way to kino this noon n bumped into elin @ dover stn's bustop. She lend me hear d xiao zhu's album (she juz went to see him last weekend) ... hey its nice ar! Qt suprised cos nv hear him sing b4. His rap ar...zan! Ho... if i gt d $ i'll buy his album la, since he's jie lun's gd fren. Anyway back to my kino topic..i was supposed to go down to look for dat horoscope book i saw dat dae. ( Plz refer to previoud blog entry) Cant find it! Hao xie men ar...went hunting ard d whole kino chinese dept still cant find. Tsk. SHld haf bought it dat dae hor. Hao hou hui ar.........

PS: Chinese blog had been down yest...iz okie nw ^_^

No comments: