Friday, October 03, 2003


HapPie bIrthDay kImMY!!!!



Just wana say a few words before I go to bed. Time really flies...I still could remember kimmy's 16th birthday. It was a rainy day.. i remembered so well cos me n another classmate had a quarrel over the rain. Ha. We gave her a huge pooh bear for bdae that year. Then the following year i gave her a jigsaw puzzle. N now I'm giving her a lipstick...so wierd. Like..erm..from bears to lipsticks. From girl to woman. See what i'm trying to say? Just feel like we're no kids anymore.

Suddenly feel so old...dun wana grow up. Honest speaking, I rather face all my assignment deadlines, my java programmings, my D-minuses in my test papers than to face the reality world, the taxes, the bills, marriage, health insurances blah blah blah ... all these scares me. So what if i'm a coward. ... good luck to all those 18+ people out there. Enjoy yourself~ wahhahahha~

No comments: