Wednesday, August 27, 2003


Wun blog so much todae. Yest entry was like an essay ....

Went sch todae ... din plan 2 go 4 dat ah pek's class, juz wana go sch 2 get myself into d study mood =.= Canteen 1 was flooded wif business graduates ar ... a sea of black n white ppl. Like songkah lidat.. . .duno la. business gals all look d same to me ... white blouses n black skirts. I swear dat on d dae of MY graduation i will nt haf dis kind of colour combination!

Stayed in IT blk to study ... den gt dis guy next door, blasting his laptop (like jim loh .... ) n singing out loud. Sing still nvm, when comes 2 jie lun's fast songs (shuang jie gun la..ren zhe la..) he damn gt guts sia, rap till so loud~ echo thru d few classrooms...me n hj laugh till pengz >,< End up walk over see his face .. dun look like those kp type oso leh ... Aniwae after dat went play bball again la~ haha~ oso duno hw cum always end up dere .. haiz. Study week bcum exercise week sia.

Duno wads wrong wif my complexion ar !! help help help~! All sudden gt alot of red marks ... come out frm no wher!*** panic panic panic *** wierd leh.. nth wrong wif my facial products wad. Shit la .. . .. !

No comments: