Friday, August 01, 2003


Juz came bek frm Parklane..went to mit san's 表哥 Jason (juz wana c his hair cos san sae lk like 谢 霆 锋)..den he bring us to sumwher opp Parklane to drink beer. eh..i mean we watch him n his fren drink la. ha. Aniwae ar~ his fren sae i lk like Popeye's girlfren! ! ! wad the... san sae cos my face small small n my hair quite flat.. .. does dat make me an Olive or Olivia (ok wadeva her name iz) !!!???? Eva last time oso gt sae b4.. den i went home n 照镜子, 哪里会像!? sumore my boobs oso nt as big as hers.... *_*?

btw..if anione find it irritating for me to blog in chinese pls sae so. cos i understand sum ppl doesnt haf chinese software to view chinese ar~ right? juz leave a msg..if more than 3 person ( depending hw IMPT u r) petition den i change bek to all-broken-english style~ yeah~ aniwae ar~ tml iz an impt dae! so muz dress nicer lu~ ha~

ps: i told a lie. i din went 2 noe dat president guy. ha. ^_^ ~

No comments: